Holistic Integrative Medicine and Dental Center
What is Integrative Medicine?
• Patient-Centered Care - Treats the Root Cause of Illness - Uses All Therapies to Enhance Natural Healing
• Disease Management and Prevention - Doctor as Partner - Incorporates Nutrition and Lifestyle
• Integrative Medicine - Treats the Whole Person for Optimum Health and Wellness, Not Just Freedom from Disease
Leaders In Integrative Medicine and Biological Dentistry
Integrative doctors blend the best of western medicine and safe, proven complementary and alternative therapies to help the body heal. The professional health team is comprised of holistic medical physicians, biological dentists, naturopaths, a chiropractor, and health professionals highly skilled in acupuncture, nutrition, and other healing therapies.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ...
Holistic Primary Care is available at NIHA
To better serve our patients, NIHA has expanded the practice to include Holistic Primary Care.
Our holistic primary care provider will offer not only traditional primary care but also incorporate the best of complementary and alternative therapies from around the world to help you achieve optimum wellness, not just freedom from your current condition. Tracy Freeman MD will coordinate all your health care needs in one comprehensive integrative medicine and dental center.
Click to schedule an appointment.
Integrative Medicine Treats the Whole Person
Integrative medicine looks at the patient holistically, and may assess a patient in different ways in addition to traditional medical examinations and lab tests. These assessments are useful in telling us how the body is functioning, and in finding the root cause of your health issue. We offer more treatment options and therapies for healing mind, body and spirit at the root cause of illness, not just treating the symptoms.
Holistic & Biological Dentistry: Biological dentists use only safe, mercury-free, biocompatible materials and view your oral health as an integral part of overall health. Call 202-237-7000 ext. 106 to learn more about 21st century family dentistry or Request a dental appointment.
Whether you are looking for effective therapies for pain or chronic illness, disease prevention, or to optimize your current state of health, you can be assured of a new level of compassionate medical and dental care.
Good health is a choice. Your commitment and dedication to wellness is our priority too.
NIHA News Updates
- Beyond the Yeast Connection, a Program for Candida Beyond the Yeast Connection, a Program for Candida The impact of yeast overgrowth, called Candida or Candida-related complex (CRC), can be detrimental to health and impede healing. Warren[…]
Created on: May 18, 2013 | 07:57 am
May 18, 2013 | 07:57 am
- Dr. Warren Levin to be Interviewed about"Beyond the Yeast Connection" Dr. Warren Levin to be Interviewed about"Beyond the Yeast Connection" Warren Levin, M.D. will be interviewed on Sunday, May 19, 2013 on Blog Talk Radio about his book, Beyond the[…]
Created on: May 17, 2013 | 09:25 am
May 17, 2013 | 09:25 am
- Yeast, or Candida, Can Really Mess with Lyme Disease Yeast, or Candida, Can Really Mess with Lyme Disease In 2008 Dr. Warren Levin was interviewed for Public Health Alert in an article titled, Candida Related Complex: A Complicating[…]
Created on: May 15, 2013 | 12:16 pm
May 15, 2013 | 12:16 pm
- Why Choose Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements Why Choose Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements Lauren AmodeoWhat Does "Pharmaceutical Grade" or "Physician Grade" Supplement Mean?Here at NIHA and in our online World Wellness Store we[…]
Created on: May 15, 2013 | 05:31 am
May 15, 2013 | 05:31 am