Holistic Primary Care
TO SCHEDULE: Call 202-237-7000, or email Holistic Primary Care Appointment Request, and we will contact you.
Holistic Primary Care offers:
- Holistic Preventive and wellness care and chronic disease management
- A holistic approach to healing the whole person
- Annual comprehensive holistic history and physical
- Diet and lifestyle evaluation
- Comprehensive testing
- A partner with you to create a treatment plan
- A physician and/or nurse practitioner
- Same or next day appointments for urgent medical problems
- 24/7 shared after hour coverage
- Saturday appointments
Tracy I. Freeman, Holistic Primary Care Physician
Tracy Freeman, M.D. is a holistic medical physician who specializes in holistic primary care for adults and children, women's health and pre-conception planning, digestive issues (Crohn's, IBS, parasites), thyroid and hormone balancing, autism, asthma and allergies.
Dr. Freeman’s desire to help children with ASD and their families, coupled with her belief that parents and future parents are the true guiding force of their child’s health, have led her to develop a practice that empowers parents in their own well-being and that of their children.
Susan Greenberg, Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Susan Greenberg, N.P. combines clinical expertise in diagnosing and treating health conditions with a focus on health promotion and disease prevention. Susan is licensed to provide a full range of health care services for adults and children, including ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions, prescribing medications, supplements, treatments, managing overall care, counseling and educating patients on disease prevention, diet and other positive lifestyle choices.
To schedule an appointment please call 202-237-7000 or click Holistic Primary Care Appointment link.