Part-time or full time colon hydrotherapist, I-ACT certified, sensitive to patient's needs and comfort. Must be able to work one to two Saturdays per month.
Specific tasks include:
· Obtain medical information from patient to determine whether contraindications are present for colon hydrotherapy.
· Record patients’ history in medical records.
· Prepare and maintain rooms and medical equipment for colon hydrotherapy sessions.
· Clean and sanitize medical instruments after use and dispose of supplies.
· Colon Hydrotheraphy – one year
NIHA is seeking an enthusiastic, full time or part time dental assistant to join our Holistic Family Dentistry team within an integrated healthcare center. Successful applicant must have 3 to 5 years of experience, with good communication skills. Some Saturday, early morning and evening hours required. Experience and knowledge of dental computer software is essential. Dental Assistant registration in the District of Columbia is a must.
Excellent pay and benefits. Beautiful, safe, friendly, and fast paced state of the art dental practice using the latest in holistic procedures.