Dr. Tracy I. Freeman, M.D.
Integrative Medical Physician, Holistic Primary Care, Board Certified Internist
Dr. Freeman’s desire to help children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families, coupled with her belief that parents and future parents are the true guiding force of their child’s health, have led her to develop a practice that empowers parents in their own well-being and that of their children.
Areas of Interest
- Holistic Primary Care and Internal Medicine
- Women's Health and Pre-conception preparation
- Digestive Problems: Crohn's and Celiac Disease, Food Sensitivities, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Parasites and Dysbiosis
- Thyroid and Hormone Balancing
- Autism, DANS! Certified
- Allergies and Sinusitis
Experience and Outreach
- Doctor of Medicine, Howard University
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, DC licensed in Internal Medicine
- DAN! Defeat Autism Now certified doctor
- Volunteer, Crossroads Africa, for construction of a maternity clinic
- Volunteer, Church of the Immaculate Conception, Kingston, Jamaica, Clinic work and at home medical care for the elderly
Approach to the Patient
Dr. Freeman has developed a patient-centered practice that incorporates the best of traditional and complementary and alternative medicine, (CAM). It is with a caring disposition that she listens to her patient's concerns and uses that as a guidepost to choosing appropriate testing and treatment. As a Board Certified Internist, Dr. Freeman is able to incorporate conventional medical approaches with natural therapies to create an effective treatment plan that facilitates her patients' healing journey.
Meet Dr. Freeman