Lisa Wilson CHC
Certified Health, Nutrition and Wellness Counselor, Certified Fitness Trainer, Founder, The Raw Food Institute
I can help you learn the art and science of living well.
Areas of Focus:
Family health, Obesity, ADHD, Lyme and Cancer Nutritional Support, Low Energy, Weight Loss
Many of you tell me that you want to eat well, but don't have the support and are confused by different messages. First and foremost, I take a holistic approach to healing and wellness, meaning getting the processed and packaged foods out, and bringing the most nutritiously dense foods in. We will carefully "crowd out" the foods that are making you sick. The good news is that IT WORKS! When people begin to truly nourish their bodies on a cellular level, the RESULTS CAN BE ASTOUNDING. You can literally change your life forever! I believe that everyone deserves to live in a state of blissful health. I am committed to meeting you where you are at, providing you the information, guidance and support that you deserve to bring your body to this natural state of abundant health.
As a national speaker, writer, consultant, business owner, health, nutrition and wellness counselor, fitness trainer, and mom to 3 kids, I love my job because on a daily basis, I guide people to a state of abundant health... with food!
- Certified Health, Nutrition and Wellness Counselor
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Founder, The Raw Food Institute, a national detoxification center at NIHA, that uses advanced techniques with food as medicine to take health to the highest levels.
- Founder, Parkfit: Outdoor Fitness for Women and Citizens for Community Wellness.
- Founder, In the Know Lifestyle (ITK), a gourmet Superfood company committed to the highest quality organic living and raw products, taking snack food to the highest level.
- Co-host of a local television show for NIHA on channel 10 in the DC metro area, that discusses integrative medical approaches in a modern world.
- Speaker, keynotes at events, corporations, universities, women’s groups and schools.
- Mom to 3 rock’n kids, ages 6, 8 and 10, that love to eat super healthy food!
- Many of my health how-to videos can be found at monkeysee.com.